Featured

"Mildly psychotic ex-banker"

“Remember Womilee? I wonder what he’s been up to for the last decade and a half?”, said no one ever. I mean, who gives a fuck, right? And honestly, I respect that. With all the shit that came with going to bed young, hot, and well-oiled and then suddenly waking up to find greys ‘down-there’ and issues that actually require therapy, not weeklong benders, why should you care about a mildly psychotic ex-banker from 20 years ago?

Well fuck you too then. I’m just kidding, un-fuck you … but seriously, how’s it all been going? Pretty rough right? I know, I know, me too. If 26-year-old Womilee met me, I guarantee seppuku by sunset tomorrow … there’s no way he’s down to deal with all the shit that’s coming.

But even though that delusional prick and I are so different, we still share a penchant for melodrama and mental instability, or as it is continuously mistaken for; creativity. This mental condition creative spark has finally led to something I'm so proud of ... I've kept it hidden in my Google Drive for years.

Download Bad Juju

I’d like to introduce you to Bad Juju, a first-of-its-kind adult animated TV series set in the fictional city of Gidi. I can’t remember how exactly the idea for it came to me and I certainly can’t rule out the influence of drugs and/or alcohol, but I like to describe the show as what would happen if Family Guy met classic Nollywood juju movies, and without any bias whatsoever, it fucking bangs.

Bad Juju is set in a world where belief in juju is mainstream alongside Christianity and Islam, and this has spawned entire economic industries and sub-cultures. The series follows the life of Toluwashe who is next in line as Grand Babalawo of House Beekololari, the most powerful and prominent juju dynasty in Gidi. Unfortunately, Toluwashe has neither an interest in nor flair for juju and would much rather pursue a career in marketing. Cue conflict, comedy, and immature dick jokes.

I hope you enjoyed it, and as you can see, it’s still in its rawest form, which is where I could use your help. It costs a mind-boggling amount of money to properly produce something like this and seeing as the winning lottery numbers continue to evade me, I just don’t have that kind of cash. And let’s face it, neither do you. What you do have though, is a social media presence, and that could go a long way in helping this poor, ageing, unknown writer achieve his dreams of becoming a rich, ageing, famous showrunner. 

So, here’s the ask … please share the video. Share it on all your socials, get people to watch it and share it on theirs too. You do whatever you can to move it around the internet so that more and more people see and share it. Click on the link, download and share the video, and for every 2 shares you can prove came from you, you get a free skincare consultation from Zeekarh Cosmetics (I swear they are legit, check them out on Instagram).

That’s my pitch gentlefolk. I’ll be hiding out in the comments. If the reaction to this first post goes well, I’ll post more content relating to the show so you can meet some of the other characters like Toluwashe’s wife, Aminat, diabolical and the walking embodiment of Chris Brown’s Loyal, their teenage son Jelili, part-time virgin/full-time dead guy, Akomolafe, the recently deceased patriarch of House Beekololari and my personal hero, and many others.

Look, I know it’s been forever, but apart from my knees, back, right hip, and sexual prowess going to shit, for the most part, I still am, more or less, Womilee. Un-fuck you, ok? I was only kidding.






Comments